Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Vacation - A Peek Into My Life

Summers in Bean Town can go by so fast. This year, I took my vacation time and didn't go anywhere. I actually stayed right here and did all of my sight seeing at home. LOL

I had guests visiting from out of town which made it even more rewarding. I was able to take them all around Boston - along with taking pictures of the streets an things that I normally just admire and don't have time to capture on a regular day.

History -The 54th Regiment

State House
Up Close
Together
All of Us


The Perfect Couple

Sobrino & Titi


Now that is...... A Special Bond



Me & J That was fun!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!
they made me smile!!! O.K. so really my favorites are the last 2 - especially the last one, and the first one too, and . . . .
dang it I guess I love them all for real. It really was soooo much fun and you were the best hostes ever and I loved spending time with J. I miss you guys :(