Thursday, September 4, 2008

Local Talent Expo

The Local Talent Expo Experience!
Definately a cool project.
I was invited to shoot a two day modeling talent expo.
It was filled with hair stylists, makeup artists, modeling coaches and a photographer (me)....

Professional Model

This event was for anyone who was interested in learning something about the modeling business, and receiving a taste of what it is like. It was a great experience for me to shoot different people of various skill sets from professional to novice of the modeling industry.

Thank You Local Talent Expo.



I must say even the hair stylist was beautiful.

Aunt and niece alike - Loved the camera.... and the camera loved them.




This little young lady didn't even
want to take her picture, but once I got her to crack a smile she warmed up to the camera like a Pro....







These two cutie pies wanted their pictures taken for sure... LOL


And last but not least, you always have to have the show stopper...... It was her first time, but I beleive she is on her way to being a professional.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What an awesome exprience and you got some great images!