Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To One of My Best Friends

Birthdays and Friends of more than 10 Yrs are very special....
I have know this beautiful lady for almost 13 Yrs.
She is a beautiful person from the inside and out!



She was really enjoying the night...

Can you tell that is her cake?

She loves fashion... Can you tell.
Her sister and good friend, had her birthday cake modeled after one of her many favorite designer handbags.

I enjoy taking photos, but best of all I enjoy capturing the joyous moments of friends and family. My friend loved my cartoon rendition so much.
She bestowed upon me one of the best compliments ever....
and had this shot printed on a 16x24 canvas.

Thanks!!! Allicia

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great job with these pictures. Awesome images. Love the slide show.