Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey Eveyone I am Finally a blogger - LOL

Hi Everyone,

I am finally taking the giant leep to post / showcase my work within the blogger online universe. I look forward to being a part of the blogger nation. I have viewed so many of your creative blogs and look forward to sharing my love for photography and design with you.

Asiam:
My middle name...... If people don't like you for who you are, you don't need them. Always be yourself. That's what my mother says. You guessed it. I was born in the 70's. You know what she was really cool for naming me Asiam - I really like being me and doing things with a style of my own..... ASIAM STYLE.

Designs:
I have been designing from the moment I could pick up a crayon, paintbrush, violin, camera, T-square, airbrush, computer mouse.... These are all tools that at some point I have chosen to express myself throughout my life.

Photography:
I have always been in love with capturing the ever fleeting moments of life. Experienced today, gone tomorrow and remembered with a photo. Everywhere I went I had to take picture of the places, the people and the things around me. My background is in Architecture, but I have always loved frozen moments! How one captures life as we live it..... Creatively.

No comments: